Employment and Career Opportunities
Senior Services is Hiring Drivers!
Senior Services of Snohomish County is hiring drivers for the Dial-a-Ride Transportation (DART) program. The agency is offering a hiring bonus, paid Commercial Drivers License training, and competitive wages. Learn More...
Senior Services of Snohomish County is an organization with a solid history and a growing future. We offer you the opportunity to work to your full potential while making a difference in the community.
We encourage you to explore the employment positions we have available, and the opportunity to become a part of our dynamic and professional organization.
Senior Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to being fair and inclusive in our hiring and advancement practices.
Diversity is a core value that drives the organization's mission of service and advocacy on behalf of older adults and people living with disabilities. We believe that a broader perspective, increased awareness and cultural enrichment are gained by having a staff that reflects the diversity of our community.
We are committed to an environment of respect, where every employee's contribution is valued. We encourage our employees to remain flexible and open-minded, valuing others for who they are, and allowing fellow employees to contribute fully to the agency's success. Our commitment to diversity extends into every aspect of our agency from our recruitment and development programs to our employee programs and benefit plans which are available to domestic partners.
Senior Services offers competitive salaries and generous benefits to our employees. We recognize the importance of maintaining a healthy work/life balance and support employees utilizing these plans. Eligible employees receive these benefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Basic life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment
- 401K plan
- Generous sick leave and vacation policy
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Employee Assistance Program
When applying for a position with Senior Services keep these tips in mind:
- Save a copy of your application.
- Provide current, professional (not personal) references.
- Provide current phone numbers for past employers.
- After you have submitted your application, "no calls please". We will contact you if you have been selected to move forward in the employment process.
- Some jobs may require you to pass a physical exam and drug screen.
- If offered a job, we will run a criminal background check before you can be hired. However, a criminal conviction won't necessarily disqualify you from employment.
- To be hired, you must provide acceptable proof of identity and authorization to work in the United States, per the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Acceptable identification can be valid state-issued photo identification (such as a driver's license) and an original Social Security card.
If you have a disability, you may request special accommodations to complete the selection process. Early notice is helpful; however, you can make a request at any time during the process. To make a request or get more information, call the Human Resources Department at 425.290.1241.
Printed applications may be e-mailed, faxed, or mailed. Contact information is provided below.
Human Resources Dept.
Senior Services of Snohomish County
11627 Airport Rd., Suite B
Everett, WA 98204-8714
For Employees Only
Staying connected with our employees is a vital component to our success as an agency. We encourage staff to use the following resources to access information and services:
Employees must have passwords to enter these websites which can be obtained by contacting the Human Resources Department at 425.290.1241, e-mailing email@example.com or stopping by the HR department.
For information regarding Healthcare Benefits on our employee information page supported by The Unity Group / HUB International Northwest click here.
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) enables individuals, household members and dependents to explore their own issues or those of their family in an anonymous, confidential, and secure manner 24 hours a day. For information on our Employee Assistance Program supported by APS Health Care call 800.999.1077 or click here.
For a copy of our Employee Handbook please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425.290.1241.
Senior Services of Snohomish County has adopted a policy of non-discrimination in all programs, services and employment.
Senior Services is a Better Business Bureau accredited charity
11627 Airport Rd., Suite B, Everett WA 98204-8714 • Phone: 425.355.1112